1) Can we know that we are saved now or do we have to wait until the resurrection?
2) When does the Rapture occur? Is it before, during, or at the end of the Great Tribulation?
3) What should be the Christian's response to the evidence of carbon dating that man existed long before Adam and Eve?
4) How do we accept the salvation that comes from Christ?
5) Why does Romans 4:19 say that Abrahams body was dead when he fathered six children after Isaac?
6) Why do say that speaking in tongues is not for today?
1) Does Psalm 8:4 reference Christ?
2) Can two innocent parties of divorce be married?
3) Who is the woman of Revelation 12? Where is she? Who are her children?
4) Why did the blind man in John 9 have to suffer being blind from birth since neither he nor his parents were guilty of sin?
5) How does the restoration of Israel relate to the resurrection of Israel in Ezekiel?
6) How can God condemn millions who have never heard the gospel?
1) Why do you believe the church will not be with the Lord during the Millennium?
2) Is Melchizedek an appearance of God since it says that he had no mother or father?
3) Can a woman be a pastor or speak in the pulpit?
4) What is your view of Islam?
5) Did the Old Testament saints have a new nature in Christ and did the Holy Spirit dwell in them?
6) Was Johns baptism looking forward to Christ or was it just a baptism of repentance?
7) Should we pray for revival? What about the return of Christ?
1) Are the apostles members of the bride of Christ?
2) Do we lose all the old nature when we get saved?
3) Where in the Bible does it teach that the first day of the week is a holy day?
4) Who are the two witnesses in Revelation?
5) Do you recommend using the Amplified Bible?
6) Does Christ forgive sins after we have become saved?
1) According to 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 would the slightest sin defile the temple of God?
2) Does "Him God will destroy" mean physical death or loss of salvation? How will God destroy a Christian in that matter?
3) 1 John 1:9-10 speaks of Gods cleansing and forgiving sin, but in the Corinthians passage it speaks of Christians being destroyed for sinning--which is true?
4) What is Paul speaking about in Titus 3:9-11?
5) Why do religious organizations promote donations by saying they are tax deductible?
6) Who would be the modern representatives of the Pharisees, Sadducees, and the scribes?
7) Can you explain your position that Christians who go back into sin were never born-again in the first place?
8) Could you explain how we should respond to Jude verses 22 and 23?
1) Can a believer lose their salvation according to Hebrews 6:4-6?
2) What is your scriptural support for claiming that Jesus is God?
3) Does the Bible say that Christians cannot have life insurance?
4) When the Bible says that God is not mocked and whatever man sows he will reap, does that apply for now or the life to come?
5) Will unbelievers who are cast into the lake of fire suffer torment?
1) Why were the people of Israel punished for Davids sin in 2 Samuel 24:16?
2) Why does a head covering for a woman give them power over angels in 1 Corinthians 11:10?
3) How could you believe that Ananias and Sapphira went to heaven when they were liars?
4) Does Scripture teach total abstinence?
5) When you speak of liberalism and fundamentalism are you saying that God plays favorites? Is one religion better then another? Should we not just love one another?
1) Did Jephthah fulfill his vow of offering his daughter?
2) Has the prophecy in Jeremiah 31:22 been fulfilled concerning a woman encompassing a man"?
3) What is my first responsibility, to tithe or pay my debts?
4) Is water mentioned in John 3 the same as baptism mentioned in Ephesians 4:5?
5) What is the meaning of the word Christ?
6) Since Satan was cast out of heaven for sinning does this mean that Christians in heaven who sin will also be cast out?
7) What did Christ mean when He said He would build the church on "this rock" in Matthew 16:18?
1) When does the Holy Spirit enter the life of a believer?
2) Could you explain when a Christian can judge and not judge?
3) Who should rebuke a sinner in public according to 1 Timothy 5:20?
4) What is the cup in Psalm 75:8?
5) Why do some translations omit the word "not" in Isaiah 9:3?
6) What are the three necessary elements for a true conversion to occur?
7) How many times does the Holy Spirit appear in the Scriptures?
8) Why do you believe Jesus is not healing today?
9) Does not the faith to the ten lepers exemplify how our faith should work in healing?
1) How should we interpret Colossians 4:1 and the relationship of masters and servants?
2) If a Christian freely uses filthy language could it be that they are not saved?
3) Have you ever doubted Romans 8:28?
4) What is the meaning of water in John 3:5?
5) John 3:13 says no one has ascended to heaven but He who came down, but what about Enoch and Elijah?
6) What became of the saints who were raised in Matthew 27:52-53?
7) Why did God allow Davids sins to be recorded in Scripture?
8) What does Galatians 6:1 mean by the spiritual restoring of a brother who has been overtaken by a fault?
1) What is meant by the pouring out of the spirit in Acts 2:18?
2) Does 2 John, verses 9-11, mean we cannot have cult members in our home to witness to them?
3) Will the 144,000 Jews be taken to Petra?
4) Since we are under grace does that mean we no longer need to obey the Law?
5) Could you explain the verse Many are called, but few are chosen?
1) What is our responsibility in reaching our neighbors for Jesus Christ?
2) Why do you say that a man should be jealous for his wife when the Bible teaches that love is not jealous?
3) Did Paul teach the virgin birth in Galatians 4:4?
1) Is it Gods will for us to be healed? Should we pray if it be Your will?
2) Does Isaiah 14:12-17 speak of Satan or a king of Babylon?
3) Is liturgical dancing in church services biblical?
4) If man is created in the image of God, does this mean God has a body?
5) What does only begotten mean in reference to Jesus?
6) Is it a sin for a couple to live together?
1) Is it biblical to pray directly to Jesus?
2) Should churches invest in the stock market?
3) Why is Christ called the sweetest rose of Sharon?
4) Was Paul in the will of God by going to Jerusalem in Acts 20:22?
5) Does Paul teach in the book of Ephesians that our spirit goes to be with the Lord upon conversion?
6) Can you explain Revelation 22:11 in light of 22:17?
7) Can a Christian be involved in palm reading, astrology, or other similar practices?
8) Can a Christian commit suicide and still go to heaven?
9) Do you believe that Judas Iscariot could be raised from the dead to be the Antichrist?