1) Why do you say that there were more than three wise man who came to Jerusalem?
2) What brought the wise men to Jerusalem?
3) How do you prove that Jesus was born of a virgin?
4) Was Jesus born on December 25?
1) How can death be thrown in the Lake of Fire?
2) What does it mean to cut off our hand or pluck out our eye?
3) How do we know the will of God for our lives?
4) Do illnesses come from sin in our lives?
5) Can one deny the deity of Christ and still be a Christian?
6) Was Jesus crucified on Friday?
7) How do you understand Matthew 5:48 since you do not believe in Christian perfection?
8) What does the Bible teach on the subject of tithing?"
1) If the New Testament saints go directly to heaven, why does Jesus tell the thief on the cross that he would go to paradise?
2) What is the order of the end times events?
3) Is Jesus the king of Christians or the Jews only?
4) When Jesus says that Satan was a sinner from the beginning, what does He mean?
5) What are the two immutable things mentioned in Hebrews 6:18?"
1) Can you discuss the doctrine of total depravity?
2) Should someone who gets saved leave the Catholic church?
3) What does the Scripture mean by strong drink?
4) Are pictures of Christ an abomination to God?
5) Can you speak on the children of Abraham mentioned in Genesis 25?
6) What are the differences in the Hebrew language for the words to create and to make or form?
7) What is the meaning of by His own blood in Hebrews 9:12?
8) Will a person who is saved and commits suicide go to heaven?"
1) Why do you seem to be inconsistent in your interpretation of the Bible?
2) What is the difference between killing and murder?
3) When is it okay to defend oneself?
4) Can you explain the difference between the use of the titles Jesus Christ, Christ Jesus, Jesus, and Lord Jesus?
5) Can you speak of the issue of Easter and sunrise services in todays church?"
1) Should Christians be baptized for the dead?
2) How can burning flesh be a sweet smelling aroma?
3) Dr. McGee elaborates on the mystery parables of Matthew 13.
4) Dr. McGee discusses the parable of the seed and the sower.
5) Dr. McGee discusses the parable of the tares.
1) Why did God punish only one of the prophets in 1 Kings 13?
2) Can you explain the meaning of our place in the world according to 1 Corinthians 7:31?
3) Is Matthew 24 speaking of the future?
4) How can John 3:13 say that no man has ascended into heaven, but what about Enoch and Elijah?
5) What books was Paul referring to in 2 Timothy 4:12,13?
6) Can you discuss the issue of heresy in the church?
1) Are there different degrees of punishment?
2) If a preschool aged child dies will they be saved?
3) When did the Jewish race begin?
4) Should someone be baptized again even if they were baptized as an infant?
5) Should a saved person use foul language?
6) Can you explain the apparent contradiction of the verses that say some saw God and others that say we cannot see God?
7) Why does God say that He will not blot a name out of the book of life as if there were times He would do so?
8) What did Jesus mean when He said let the dead bury their own dead?
1) How can Jesus be one with God but separate?
2) What is the next step after salvation?
3) Can you discuss the relationship of the great apostasy and the rise of Islam?
4) Are the Book of Life and the Lambs Book of Life the same book?
5) How can I have assurance of my salvation?
6) Who are the two witnesses in Revelation?
1) In Matthew 17:10 is Jesus saying that John the Baptist is the Elijah who was to come?
2) What is the womans place in the church?
3) Does the Lord reveal secret information about His will?
4) Why do you present Spurgeon as holding universal atonement when he staunchly held to limited atonement?
5) How do I respond to the groups that come to my door and present a different Jesus?
6) Why do some ministers use Matthew 19 as grounds for divorce?
7) What do you believe about the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the speaking of tongues?
1) Why are the narratives in the four gospels different?
2) Is it a sin to have a blood transfusion?
3) When God created Adam was it blood that God breathed into him according to the verse that refers to life being in the blood?
4) Does the cup in the Lords Supper make reference to wine or water?
5) Why did God let the devil in the Garden of Eden?
6) How many days was Jesus on earth after His resurrection? And how many miracles did He perform during that time?
7) Why dont you believe that the Old Testament saints were filled with the Holy Spirit?
1) What happened to Moses wife? Did she leave him or die in the wilderness?
2) Who are the Nicolaitans mentioned in Revelation 2:15?
3) Does the Song of Solomon speak of interracial relationship?
4) When Paul says in 1 Corinthians that the old has passed away and all things have become new, what about the continued presence of our old nature?
5) When we get saved do we still have the longings of the old sins we used to commit?
6) If a man leaves his wife to marry another, is the wife he left considered an adulterer if she remarries?
7) How can we speak to those who dont hold to the inspiration of the scriptures?